Coronavirus (COVID-19) notice
We fully understand that our patients will be concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19) we’re closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines issued by the UK Government and Public Health England and taking into account other Government advice.
Current status of our practice
After careful consideration, we have decided to temporarily close our practice until further notice.
This means if you have an upcoming appointment, it will, unfortunately, need to be cancelled.
Our practices will remain open for emergency care to ensure we look after patients with an urgent need. This is visa email or telephone triage.
We appreciate your understanding during this unusual time.
Please do not visit the clinic if:
- You’re self-isolating as per the Government guidelines
- You have any of these symptoms: cough, fever or shortness of breath – even if they are mild
- You fall into the vulnerable category as defined by the UK Government
Important guidance if you’re visiting our practice for a pre-booked emergency appointment.
Only visit the practice if you have an appointment. If you need an appointment or have an enquiry, please call and we will do our best to help you.
It is important when visiting any the practice you take the following steps:
- If possible, attend your appointment on your own
- If you arrive by car, please park safely and call the practice to let them know you have arrived. Then wait in your car until you are called for your appointment
- Arrive for your appointment on-time, to reduce the amount of time spent in the waiting room
- When in the waiting room, please sit at least 2 metres apart from other patients, to adhere to the social distancing Government guidelines
- Keep your hands clean, washing regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water – or use the hand sanitiser provided in practice
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water; or use a sanitiser
We will be updating our website regularly, so please check here for the latest updates and news.