We fully understand that our patients will be concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19) we’re closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines issued by the UK Government and Public Health England and taking into account other Government advice.
|We would like to reassure you that Dream Smile Dental Clinic will remain open during the National Lockdown to provide a safe and secure service for all patients.|
All scheduled appointments will go ahead as planned. It is just as important to maintain your dental health as well as all other non-COVID health issues.
We are continuing to implement our strict safety and cross infection control precautions, and our clinical team and administration staff remain healthy and look forward to maintaining your care safely.
Only visit the practice if you have an appointment. If you need an appointment or have an enquiry, please call and we will do our best to help you.
It is important when visiting the practice you take the following steps:
Please be punctual and arrive at your scheduled appointment time to avoid
additional patients in the waiting room and allow plenty of time for your appointment. Please also:
• Arrive alone
• Avoid bringing bags with you
• Bring your own face mask
• Upon entering, disinfect hands and then fold your hands together so you avoid touching anything and wait for one of our staff to take your temperature and guide you in.
• Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from other staff and patients, including the reception counter
• Do not use a mobile phone
• Avoid using the bathroom
• Follow any additional safety instructions displayed in the practice
We will be updating our website regularly, so please check here for the latest updates and news.